Data Sentinel is growing and we need a new Business Development Representative, Software Sales.
Who you are
You are a new or recent grad ready to jumpstart your career in the fast-paced world of software sales. You want to grow your skills at an exciting, nimble, responsive company. You are ready to put in the effort and time to get to the next level. You are an adventurer and a team player. Whether it’s with your team, c-level executives or prospects, you can adapt to any situation.
What you will bring to the team and the company
- An ideal combination of education and experience. You have a university degree. Every job you had while in- and out of - school has been in sales or customer service.
- An appreciation for collaboration. You may be competitive in nature, but you have a deep appreciation for the team with whom you work. You are ready to be supported by, and in return, support the business of a dynamic sales team.
- A genuine and charismatic personality. You believe that sales is about relationship building. Your approach gains the trust of a client at any level and invites conversations.
- A strong desire to win. You want to be on the winning team and you are driven to do whatever it takes - from cold calls to following up on warm leads, from referrals to research, to build your book and our business.
What you will be doing
- Prospect and create sales opportunities for your assigned territory
- Use multiple avenues for creating sales opportunities i.e. Phone/Email/LinkedIn
- Create and cultivate all sales opportunities using HubSpot
- Work directly with your director for guidance, mapping and strategic planning of all sales initiatives
- Conduct prospective client, market and competitive research
- Work in a collaborative environment engaging with the Account Executive and Marketing teams
- Provide weekly status updates and reports
- 1 plus years’ experience in sales or marketing
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent presentation skills
- Capable of working and connecting with C-level and decision makers of organizations
Recent Grads Welcomed!
What’s in it for you?
Rapid career growth. You want to move up the ranks quickly. We are committed to supporting your growth to the next stage in sales – outside sales.
Recognition. You want to play an active role in building a territory and a business. This is a rare opportunity to make an impact in an entry level position. We believe in hearing everyone’s ideas for innovation, implementing them when we can and applauding your contributions and your achievements.
A solid foundation. You want to learn. While sales might be in your nature, we can give you a step in the door at a technology company, providing the processes and the mentorship you need to expand your skills - skills, exposure and hands-on experience that will benefit you on your career path.
Why Data Sentinel
At Data Sentinel, software platform has an immediate, positive impact on every company, in every industry. We help organizations of all sizes effectively manage their needs related to data privacy, data governance and compliance.
As we continue to gain market share, more industry-leading organizations are moving away from legacy solutions that can’t handle the complexity of today’s business challenges and are choosing Data Sentinel as their partner. As Data Sentinel grows, our leadership team is focused on:
- Extending our reach and keeping us relevant through our innovative approach to problem solving and design and implementation of industry leading Data Privacy, Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Risk and Compliance platforms, always staying ahead of our competition.
- Fostering a collaborative environment because we believe that everyone here has a valuable contribution to make; that together we can develop a deeper understanding of our position in the market and the needs of our clients.
- Recognizing our people through quarterly rewards, performance bonuses and accelerated career paths. If you want to move up in Sales, Data Sentinel wants to give you the chance to prove yourself - and we will recognize and reward your efforts.
If you want to join a fast-growing company that pivots based on market demand and innovation, Data Sentinel would love to start a conversation and learn more about you.
Data Sentinel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.