Who you are
You are a hands-on dynamic and personable individual with 2 to 4 years of software solution deployments with a containerized application. Ideally you will also have experience with various data sources (relational, file systems, NoSQL), Kafka and data inventory/data classification/data quality tools and or concepts. You want to grow your skills at an exciting, nimble, responsive company. You are ready to put in the effort and time to get to the next level. You are an adventurer and a team player. Whether it’s with your team, c-level executives or prospects, you can adapt to any situation.
What you will bring to the team and the company
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for working with our clients on deployments and solutions with our technology. A high-growth software company that has developed a sensitive information intelligence platform that helps businesses to identify, inventory, categorize, track and trace sensitive data with the enterprise. We help companies know exactly what is in their data, no matter the source, the location, the type of data, or the scale. Our technology runs persistently within the business, constantly measuring data usage and placement against policies. We then trigger remediation actions, lowering risk while delivering compliant, governed and correct data back to the business.
You will be part of our delivery team, reporting to the SVP of Client Success, with a goal of exceeding the expectations of each of our clients.
- Responsible for the successful installation, configuration and deployment of Data Sentinel for each of our clients
- Will act in a pre-sales and/or consulting capacity for product solutioning
- Provide product feedback to our Development and Engineering teams to better our product and our clients experience
- Docker & Kubernetes deployments
- PostgreSQL database and SQL knowledge
- Experience with Kafka & Zookeeper
- A solid understanding of data management ideally with knowledge of data compliance and PII regulations
- SQL database integration (Microsoft, Oracle, Postgres, and/or MySQL, etc)
- Ideally have experience with SAS applications such as SAP or Salesforce
- Ideally have experience with file systems